Shakespeare Embroidery Project: Part Onecomments (0) July 19th, 2013 in gallery
This is my new project, that I'm dubbing Stitching the Bard. My original lofty goal was to try and stitch something related to every play, sonnet and poem, but I quickly realized that was insane.
I'm still going to stitch the heck out of Shakespeare, but I'm not setting myself any restrictions on how many items. In fact that's part of the experiment... to see how many I can!
I'm blogging about each piece as I complete them, over on my website, and I'll be adding a gallery here for evey five I complete :)
Pattern or design used: My own design