"Spring has Sprung" Card in a Boxcomments (6) May 1st, 2014
SPRING HAS SPRUNG - SPONSORED BY XYRON, INC.
Spring has finally arrived and, to help get you started, Xyron Design Team member and craft blogger Theresa Harris from The Scrapbooking Queen has prepared a fun card project you can create with your family and friends.
- American Craft™ card stock – Yellow
- 2 Coordinating patterned card stock/papers of your choice
- Silhouette Cameo® or other cutting machine
- Silhouette ~ Gift Card Box Base Pattern
- Miscellaneous bling and ribbons
1. Download your SVG file onto the Silhouette Cameo® or other cutting machine.
2. Take your American Craft™ card stock color choice (Yellow) and cut out Card in Box base.
3. Take your pattern paper of choice and cut out your back and front panels. (Honeycomb) (2 total)
4. Take your pattern paper of choice and cut out top flaps. (Floral) (3 total)
5. Take your pattern paper of choice and cut out your card side bases (Honeycomb) (3 total)
6. Run all your paper pieces through your Xyron 3" Sticker Maker or the Xyron 5" Creative Station with permanent adhesive.
7. Place your pattern paper (Honeycomb) of choice onto the large front and back of card base.
8. Place your pattern paper (Floral) of choice onto the card flaps that face outward.
9. Place your pattern paper (Honeycomb) of choice onto the base of Card in Box.
10. Place your Xyron Double-Sided High Tack Tape onto the tab that joins your Card in Box base together
11. Use Xyron Double-Sided High Tack Tape on paper strips to secure each end.
12. Secure this to the inside of your Card in Box (see photo) for placement.