"Spring has Sprung" Card in a Boxcomments (1) May 1st, 2014
Decorating your Card in Box:
1. Cut out the Spring has Sprung SVG cutouts on the Silhouette.
2. Run all the pieces of your SVG cutouts through the Xyron 3" Sticker Maker.
3. Assemble and layer SVG cuts per directions provided by SVG Company. (Miss Kate Cuttables)
4. Place and arrange your die cutout around the inside of your Card in Box (Spring has Sprung) (Bees)
5. Place some of your SVG die cuts on strips of paper to allow them to show. (BEES)
Tip: Making your first card in a box will take a little time, but it will be worth it. Decorating is personal, and placement is key; you want to be sure your box closes flat and you have very little showing outside the box area.
This will allow it to fit into an envelope for mailing. It is made easier by using Xyron adhesive.