The Make It Pink Challengecomments (15) October 3rd, 2008
The Make it Pink Challenge is officially closed. A thousand thanks to all of you who posted pink projects. Together we made it pink and helped support breast cancer awareness! Stay tuned for a challenge recap when we make a donation to Susan G.Komen for the Cure from all of us here at CraftStylish!
Join the CraftStylish Make It Pink Challenge and craft towards a cure! There's just one catch...whether you sew, make jewelry, knit, crochet, do paper crafts, bead, embroider, or quilt...your project has to be PINK! October is Breast Cancer Awareness month—pink ribbons are everywhere, all in support of finding a cure for breast cancer.
CraftStylish challenges you to get crafty and make it pink. Post your creation into our Make it Pink gallery and for each project posted CraftStylish will donate one dollar to Susan G. Komen for the Cure.
In addition, for every pink prayer shawl uploaded to the Make it Pink gallery in October, Taunton Books will donate $10 to Susan G. Komen for the Cure, up to $1,000!
Susan G. Komen for the Cure is the largest organization dedicated towards finding a cure for breast cancer at every stage. This grassroots foundation has already raised over one billion dollars and their great rallying force is primed to realize their goal of eradicating this deadly disease.
Throughout October, CraftStylish will feature terrific Make it Pink how-to projects to inspire your creations and to tickle your crafting fancy! Okay, let's go crafters: make it pink--for the cure!
Make It Pink Challenge:
- All Make It Pink projects must be something that you have made (not something you have bought).
- A specific project can be uploaded only once.
- One person may upload up to five different projects (five project per person limit).
- For each project loaded CraftStylish will donate one dollar to Susan G. Komen for the Cure (total donation up to one thousand dollars)
Here's how to enter:
To enter your project, visit the Make it Pink challenge gallery, and click the "Enter Your Project" link found on that page. Follow the form instructions to post your Make it Pink project.
All entries should include the following:
- Title of your pink project (should include the word pink).
- A brief description of what inspired your creation. We encourage personal stories of projects made in memory or support of someone with breast cancer.
- Please post at least two great images of your project (image requirements are detailed in the form).
If you have any questions or comments about The Make It Pink Challenge, please feel free to post them below. All questions will be answered here (below).
VIEW THE MAKE IT PINK CHALLENGE GALLERY HERE!