How to Make This Pretty Pink Clutchcomments (9) April 3rd, 2014
9. Fuse interfacing to the wrong side of each section B-main fabric and lining.
10. Sew the main fabric B sections, right sides together, along the curved edge with a 1/2-inch seam. Shape the pleats and baste in place.
11. Pin the A sections to the purse bag, right sides together, and machine-baste.
12. Sew the lining B sections, right sides together, leaving a 5- to 6-inch opening at the bottom. Stitch 1/4 inch away from the first stitching and trim.
13. Set the basted bag into the lining. Make two large pleats on each side of the lining so all edges match. Pin and sew everything together with a 1/2-inch seam.
14. Pull the bag to the right side through the lining's opening.
15. Press in the seam allowances of the opening and stitch closed along the folds.
16. Hand-sew beads to the purse top as desired.