Arts And Crafts With Pearlscomments (0) November 15th, 2016
There are many ways that pearls can be used in arts and crafts, and this is not just restricted to making jewelry. There are many other ways that pearls can be used around the home and to create very fashionable items. Over at PearlsOnly, Paul Lepa breaks down some interesting uses of natural pearls.
They can be sewed onto wedding shoes to create a pattern that will make the shoes really unique.Pearls can also make a great addition to the wedding dress itself and can also be sewn onto the wedding veil.
- Make generic wedding gloves really stand out by stitching pearls onto the gloves in a pattern that you love.
- A single pearl can be attached to each wedding invitation and this will make a good keepsake for your guests to remember the day.
- They can also be used as place cards and champagne glass identification tags which can also be kept by your guests.
- Pearls can also be used to create wedding favors for your guests, such as pearl key chains.
- A plain jacket can be made more interesting with the addition of some pearls.
- A pearl band can be added to a hat in order to change the design of a hat that you have had for a while.
- A handbag that you use all the time during the day can be changed into an evening bag by adding some pearls to it.
- You can make a matching winter set by sewing the same pattern of pearls onto a hat, scarf and gloves.
- A basic dress can be completely redesigned with some pearls sown onto it in random patterns.
- The collar and cuffs of a suit can be decorated with a pearl embellishment.
- Ties and vests can be weaved with pearls for something a little different.
- They can also be used to create a pearl fringe on a scarf that has been hand knitted.
Around The Home
- Pearls can be stitched on to a fabric collage that you have created for your home which are certain to be a talking point for visitors.
- They can be added to handmade paper to create stationary that is really unique.
- Mosaics can be made from using a variety of pearls of different sizes and different colors for a really dramatic effect.
- Models around your home can be decorated with pearls in order to make these models more interesting.Freshwater pearls are becoming more reasonably priced and so the amount of crafts that make use of pearls is sure to increase. There is now no need to use artificial pearls as real ones are more readily available.
By incorporating pearls into your arts and crafts you are making use of one of the many wonders of nature that we can find in this world.