Paper Rosescomments (0) March 1st, 2017
On a tight budget and not sure what to buy your partner for the special occasion?
Here's an idea, how about a bouquet of roses where you put your heart into making from scratch!
I will show you below a quick way to turn a sheet of paper into a beautiful paper rose.
What you will need:
Colored papers (red and green)
A pair of scissors
1. Draw on the paper in a swirl motion from the center point.
2. Using a scissors to cut along the pencil lines all the way from the edge of the sheet to the center of the sheet
3. Wrap the paper around your finger and start roller it from the outer edge of the cut out
4. Using glue to stick in the 2 endings and apply glue to the inside of the flower to mould it to your ideal shape.
5. You can add a stem by rolling a piece of green paper into shape and glue it to the bottom of the rose.
Post Contricuted by Simpo Cleaning Sydney