Make this Super-Easy Card in Just Five Minutescomments (3) May 19th, 2008
This super-easy and very cute quick card to make is one of the greatest justifications that I can make for keeping a well-stocked paper goody supply. In fact, I find myself making it on those rare occasions when I have plenty of time—because it’s so sweet and people love receiving it.
Things You'll Need:
1 piece of white cardstock(5x10 inches)
1 piece of pink cardstock, (4x4 inches)
1 piece of black cardstock (2-1/8x2-1/8 inch)
1 piece of white cardstock (2x2 inches)
1. Fold the piece of 5x10-inch cardstock in half to create a 5x5-inch square card.
2. Apply double-sided tape to the back of the 4x4-inch cardstock. Affix the piece to the front side of the 5x5-inch card.
3. Using the floral stamp, stamp the image onto the 2x2-inch piece of white cardstock with pink ink. Let the ink dry, about a minute.
4. Next, apply double-sided tape to the back of the 2x2-inch white piece. Affix this piece onto the piece of black 2-1/8x2-1/8-inch cardstock.
5. The last step is to place the stamped white and black layers on top of the pink layer, using double-sided tape.
By changing out the colors or stamps, you can easily adapt this for any occasion.
After you make this project, show off your work to other members!
Post your project in the gallery