'Scrubby' Wreathcomments (1) December 2nd, 2008 in gallery
12” Styrofoam wreath
2 white nylon scrubbies
various pom poms and ribbons
1. Snip the wire band that holds the scrubby together. (it’s hiding tucked down in the middle) Snip 2nd scrubby (photo)
2. Make a cut clear through the Styrofoam wreath. Use a sharp blade making a few passes if necessary.
3. Put your hand through one end of the scrubby working it through to the other side. Now the scrubby is around your wrist like a big bracelet.
4. Gently take one of the open ends of the wreath and gently pull the scrubby over the Styrofoam. Pull the scrubby to half way down the wreath. (photo)
5. Repeat with 2nd scrubby, starting at other end of Styrofoam opening.
6. Put a dab a glue over the opening edges of Styrofoam wreath and hold together until dry
7. Using a glue gun, apply pom-poms or any other decorative holiday embellishments.
8. Hang using attached ribbon or place on a wreath hanger. (photo)
Pattern or design used: My own design - CRAFTCAST