Pressed for Timecomments (0) December 18th, 2008
Stressed about getting your holiday gifts completed? There are 10 projects that you can complete in under an hour (and even inexpensively) from CraftStylish Gifts to Make, Vol. 2!
Here’s a sample of what you’ll find:
- Lavender-scented Eye Pillows: This gift of relaxation is inexpensive and easy to make!
- Button Rings: Follow simple steps using just a few supplies to create one-of a kind bling!
- Stuffed Sock Toys: Make an adorable plush octopus out of just a handful of socks!
- Gift boxes: Fold scrapbook paper in minutes to create a unique way to present your gifts!
- Wrapping Paper: Wow everyone on your list with custom-made wrapping paper in six simple steps!
- Gift Tags: Quick and easy pop-out gift tags take little time but offer big results!
- Monogrammed Tie: Sew your guy a tie yourself and personalize it with embroidery!