Transform Your Home for Holiday Entertainingcomments (1) December 19th, 2008
You can inexpensively add some stylish touches to your home for the holidays—go ahead—do it yourself! Check out the great project ideas in CraftStylish Holiday Decorating Ideas.
Learn How To:
- Use imitation gold leaf to make chargers for your holiday table (in five simple steps!)
- Make no-sew placemats out of wool-felt fabric - it’s as easy as creating a stencil and making the cuts.
- Simply bead gorgeous and elegant napkin rings to dress up your cloth napkins.
- Paint stemware with festive holiday designs in four easy-to-follow steps.
- Decoupage candle holders to cast a charming glow on your holiday festivities.
- Create a unique centerpiece with collected branches and distinctive sparkling beaded icicles.
- Fold simple and stylish origami star ornaments.
- With 100 other ideas to inspire you and practical how-to information to help you make it a reality, get your copy of CraftStylish Holiday Decorating Ideas today.