How to Make Heart Sachet Setscomments (10) December 25th, 2008
2. Pin and sew the two 3-1/4-inch pieces together with a 1/3-inch seam allowance. Iron the seams to the darker-colored fabric. You will now have two pieces. Pin and sew the two pieces together to make a roughly 6-inch square. Iron the seams toward the darker fabric.
3. Repeat to make the other two sachet fronts.
To assemble the sachet:
1. Cut the linen into three 6-inch squares.
2. Fold the piece of cardstock in half, trace a heart shape, and cut out with paper scissors. Trace the heart onto the linen pieces with tailor's chalk.
3. Pin one linen and one patchwork piece together right sides out.
After you make this project, show off your work to other members!
Post your project in the gallery
Dare to Make It! Holiday
We dare you to make your own gifts and decorations this holiday season!
Find inspiration and exciting how-to projects to get you through the holiday season in DIY style.