How to Make a Stacked-Button Necklacecomments (14) June 12th, 2012
What you'll need for the earrings:
- Four small sequins or sead beads
- Four headpins
- 26 to 30 buttons in different sizes
- Wire cutters
- Two jump rings
- Two earring wires
To make the earrings:
1. Add one sequin or seed bead to two headpins. I like to use a sequin because you can't see it at all under the buttons.
2. Starting with the largest button, "thread" the two headpins through the button holes so the button lies flat against the sequins. Continue threading on buttons until you get to the smallest size.
3. Trim the headpins with the wire cutters. Add a jump ring to both headpins, and use your pliers to close the headpins over the jump ring. Open the jump ring and add an earring wire.
4. Repeat to make the other earring.
After you make this project, show off your work to other members!
Post your project in the gallery