From Computer Geek to Biker Girlcomments (0) June 28th, 2008
I now have an official motorcycle license, after three excruciating hours spent at the DMV this morning. Since I don't actually own a bike (and definitely can't afford one), I thought about what I could buy to celebrate this accomplishment. Of course I quickly turned to motorcycle crafts and clothes. These are just some items found on Etsy, while shopping for my new hobby.
- This moto passport case, wallet and checkbook cover from Tinymeat, keeps it simple with blue vinyl art and paint swatches.
- I think this hand painted wooden sign says it all.
- Here is a more traditional Harley Davidson inspired rag quilt purse.
- Or I could always buy some more glass jewelry becasue apparently I can never have enough.
- If I had an apartment big enough, I would buy this stained glass panel.
- This notebook and pen set would be perfect for all of my CraftStylish meetings.
- This keepsake box from BHDesigns could come in handy for all of the random things I seem to collect.