Make your own PAPER fortune cookies! :)
1. Decide what paper you would like to use to create your fortune cookies. Choose a paper to match your theme if you are having one. If not, any will do :)
2. Cut your paper into a perfect circle. You can use any round item as a template. I always use bowls, or small plates. Also, make sure you remember that the size of your template will determine the size of your cookie.
3. Now place your paper on the table (if you are using a print, place the print facing down, so you only see the plain side). Place your little fortune down in the center before you start folding.
4. Now fold your paper circle in half. Do NOT make a hard crease, just enough to fold over. Add adhesive to keep the edges together
5. Now take the outer edges and meet them together the same way as when you folded it in half. Now add adhesive to attach the outer edges together. Glue dots or double sided tape would probably work best as you won't have to wait for them to dry :) Remember, no hard creases in any of this :)
Wallah! You have a little fortune cookie! YAYE! Now you can give little message. These would be adorable for a party too!
Here are some 3 inch circles. Click to download.....
Here are some printable sayings....
You can make up your own :)
If you make any, be sure to share! I'd love to see :)